On March 26 Farmers’ Markets were declared an essential service by the BC Centre for Disease Control, and must operate under modified conditions:
- food only, unfortunately no non-food vendors at this time
- 50 person limit in marketplace at one time
- 6 feet/2metre social distancing in effect at all times
- No browsing or lingering, stock up and go
- All product must be prepackaged or kept in closed containers out of reach
- No entry to anyone who is ill or appears ill (customers & vendors)
- pre-ordering with vendors highly encouraged, online market open now!
- alternate payment methods with some vendors: tap, etransfer, cheque
- cash by EXACT CHANGE only, vendors must not handle cash
The Stock Up & Go Market will operate under temporarily reduced hours of 10 – 1 Sundays
Unfortunately, there will be no socializing, music, demos or workshops at this time. Our vendors have altered their setups to expedite purchases so we can get you safely on your way as quickly as possible.
Thank-you for doing your part to keep everyone safe! We too are looking forward to a return to the social hub and the unique mix of products and personalities we all love about our community market!
As a not-for-profit vendor run market, we are grateful for the support of the Bulkley Valley Credit Union to keep us providing healthy local food for the Hazeltons during this challenging season.
Support Local! Everything sold at the market is grown or produced within the Hazeltons and our surrounding communities.
Find us Sunday Mornings from 10 to 1 at the Hazelton Area Visitor Centre│Hwy 16 & Hwy 62 New Hazelton BC
The 2020 Hazelton Farmers’ Market Season runs from May 3 through September 27
To vend at the market or for further information, read our New Vendor Information page | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hazelton Farmers’ Market is run by the not-for-profit Hazelton Farmer’s Market Society | email@example.com